Read in silence but never in despair
And wish me good luck

Monday, September 6, 2010

Alphabets that I spell L.O.V.E




Okay.Okay. Let's get this straight,,okay?
Yes.No.

I'm embarrassed..because who knew that it might...
Oh shut my mind up,anyone please?

A lil' confession isn't a crime,rite?
I'm guilty,I'd lie if i said i don't care.

You always there when i thought i'm the one left alone in this suffocating world.
You can read my mind without our eyes meet after all,wow that's impressive :D

You always pampers me althought i might done something wrong.
You always make me believe there's always a brand new start whenever i'm felling like okay-the-counter's-closed-so-why-don't-we-go-back-home kinda stuff.

You always turns my mood into easy breezy laughter whenever i'm bored.
Without you ever realize you perks me up.

You gave me pithy ideas when all the matters seemed to create big pressure against my will.
You always seemed to notice every time my heart said something plaintive.

You treat me by your heart.
Not look nor popularity is all that matters.

You somehow spread the plague of happiness inside my soul.
You can tell how sometimes my face turns out red in blushed even i'm phlegmatic,i'm sure i am

You calms me down when i'm petrified.
You respect and love me for who i am.


Sorry for my shortcomings.
Sorry for my imperfection.
Sorry for my rudeness.
Sorry for my loser's words.

Thank you,thank you and thank you Allah.
For sending them to me,which i can call them FRIENDS
We being crazy together,we laugh together,we quarrel together,and we being stupid together.
You are all cute and sweet.



Say,Alhamdullilah.
May Allah bessed you and us.
ILY . ALL of you




No comments:

Post a Comment