Read in silence but never in despair
And wish me good luck

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ever enough.


Perfect. This is perfect. Everything that Allah is giving me is fitting. 

He showed me puzzle so that I can solve the pieces. 
He showed me labyrinth to strengthen  my faith in pacing my steps. 
He showed me hidden scars for me to put antiseptic before they turn into plague.
He gave me hints for me to plan.
He make me sad to show me He's always there,
He prepared me doubtful journey for me to make Him my only hope.
He let me in the dark to tell me the price of a single light.
He suffocate my breath telling me He's always be my oxygen.
He push me away from my track to make me dodge an unseen bullet.

I'll always and always be, going to have endless efforts, to feel Your love, in everything You'd decided for me for my life. And the dramas between it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment