Read in silence but never in despair
And wish me good luck

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Journey to Hell


Assalamualaikum. I'm still writing, even there's no one reading. Because me too, wanting to have my cowardly voice to be written soundly in this medium called blog.

You've been there? I mean Hell. The English term for An-Naar isn't enough to describe what's the immense and indescribable fire's all about.

Al-Naar, I've been introduced to the land where screaming and blood and all those scenes on Final Destination 123456 etc etc have to offer was less than a dust compared to the vast misery Allah prepared for the unbelievers.

It was the night I told myself, 'are you in the right place to take sins so lightly, Madihah?' Ustaz a.k.a the host of the night as well, keep repeating the word we we and we. I couldn't help, but imagine the bad ending of my ever after, if I keep playing like a child, gambling to do everything so lightly, and say, Takpa, esok masih ada what kalau nak taubat?


It was the night of desolation and suffering. It was like a trip. A school trip. To An-Naar. But Rasul S.A.W once said, whatever you heard about it, you picture about it, you imagine about it, IT WASN'T IT. Because Allah has prepared the most unthinkable reprisal for the Sinners. What a speechless approach.




The candle was small, shorter than my index finger.By the time it was lighted, the fire almost eat up  my finger.


Ustaz kept asking,

"If you could stand this candle until it is entirely melt, keep on holding. But if you couldn't you can put out the light. If you are afraid of this tiny splint, then how come are you going to meet HIM with HIS soldiers PREPARING TO BURN YOU DOWN THERE IN NAAR?


And I cried.







No comments:

Post a Comment